搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 St. Paul's Co-ed Interview
樓主: Kbaby
go

St. Paul's Co-ed Interview [複製鏈接]

481#
發表於 06-10-26 23:38 |只看該作者

Re: St. Paul's Co-ed Interview

Congratulation to all BK moms and your kids who get the chance of 2nd interview.  We are waiting for your good news later.   

482#
發表於 06-10-27 05:07 |只看該作者

So,BR was already called,right?

no hope

Anyway,gd luck to all successful kids!

483#
發表於 06-10-27 06:35 |只看該作者

交Form時有covering letter, certificates, awards and reference letter from kinder校長 only.

abc媽咪

請問交 form 時有冇交 portfolio? 有冇 any awards, certificates, or 推薦信(you have mentioned before in bk, right? But pls correct me if I'm wrong)? Just curious and want to know more! Thanks for your sharing![/quote]

484#
發表於 06-10-27 17:02 |只看該作者

Does it mean no call within today = no chance for 2nd interview?

:cry:

485#
發表於 06-10-27 17:05 |只看該作者

Did anyone call the school and confirm?

pumbaa 寫道:
Does it mean no call within today = no chance for 2nd interview?

:cry:
Gordon_No_4

486#
發表於 06-10-27 17:12 |只看該作者

Hello... I'm checking this topic for updates too... No, I didn't call.  B7XX still have hope?  But I think we can wait for one more week and forget about this school after that... ha ha ha...

算啦。。。唉

487#
發表於 06-10-27 17:13 |只看該作者

I called SPCC at around 3pm today and the staff told me that they will call the last batch tomorrow or next Tue. ... but after next Tue .... = fail la ...

So, we still have chance ... don't give up at the moment although the chance is so slim!

junko

488#
發表於 06-10-27 17:14 |只看該作者

Junko 寫道:
I called SPCC at around 3pm today and the staff told me that they will call the last batch tomorrow or next Tue. ... but after next Tue .... = fail la ...

So, we still have chance ... don't give up at the moment although the chance is so slim!

junko

Oh, that's already a good news.  Thank you so much for letting us know.  *kiss kiss*

489#
發表於 06-10-27 17:47 |只看該作者

The School said that all calls be made by the end of this week.  Maybe they may make call tomorrow and it will be the last chance.

490#
發表於 06-10-27 18:26 |只看該作者

I received the call for 2nd interview. God bless us!

491#
發表於 06-10-27 18:37 |只看該作者

Congratulations  

As I know you're the second parent of BK has the 2nd interview.

When you receive the call?

492#
發表於 06-10-27 19:15 |只看該作者

I thought the school had been quite considerate to not only the children but also the parents. Disappointedly, the school keeps giving us inconsistent and confusing message about the second interview.

I called the school at around 11am, the lady said the school would call the candidates for 2nd interview before sending out the letter. It is the last day of calling today. She told me that if I did not receive the call today, this meant that I would not be invited for 2nd interview.

This is a simple message and I think the school should convey it to us clearly and straight. What's the point of hiding the truth from us? I think every one of us is psychologically prepared to face whatsoever the result is. It causes more distress to us if the school continues to adopt such kinda ambiguous attitude and give false hope to us. Sigh .......

493#
發表於 06-10-27 19:23 |只看該作者

" I think every one of us is psychologically prepared to face whatsoever the result is."

Totally agree with you.

I do think selectively inform the parents with 2nd interview is a kind of torture for the other parents.

Why don't the school just simply send the reject letters once she confirms to reject our applications?

494#
發表於 06-10-27 19:39 |只看該作者

Congratulations!  When will be the interview date?

Jeanpaul 寫道:

495#
發表於 06-10-27 19:41 |只看該作者

would you mind tell me your BK no?

496#
發表於 06-10-27 21:18 |只看該作者

Jeanpaul 寫道:

Congratulations!
May I know are you "B" or "BR"?
Did u receive the call today?
Thanks!
best wishes!

497#
發表於 06-10-27 21:43 |只看該作者

Are they working on Saturday?
Junko 寫道:

junko

498#
發表於 06-10-27 21:44 |只看該作者

So, is Friday the last day of calling or Sat, if they are working on Sat........
BusyFather 寫道:
I thought the school had been quite considerate to not only the children but also the parents. Disappointedly, the school keeps giving us inconsistent and confusing message about the second interview.

I called the school at around 11am, the lady said the school would call the candidates for 2nd interview before sending out the letter. Today was the last day of calling. She told me that if I did not receive the call today, this meant that I would not be invited for 2nd interview.

This is a simple message and I think the school should convey it to us clearly and straight. What's the point of hiding the truth from us? I think every one of us is psychologically prepared to face whatsoever the result is. It causes more distress to us if the school continues to adopt such kinda ambiguous attitude and give false hope to us. Sigh .......

499#
發表於 06-10-27 23:00 |只看該作者

The message to me over the phone was very clear ---- no call received today = no 2nd interview.

Frankly, I felt relieved, though a bit disappointed, at 5pm today. At least I was no longer hinged on any false hope. When I saw the post of another parent who also called the school this afernoon, the message was totally different. There are two possible reasons for this. Either the BK parent was telling a lie or the school did not respond seriously. If you browse through this forum, you will notice that several parents called the school and received different messages. So it is likely that the school has been passing inconsistent message to the parents. I just cannot figure out the reason behind.

Anyway, I heard the message by myself and I believe it. Giving false hope to myself will hinder my future planning of my son's primary education. More importantly, the longer and more irrational I indulge myself in the dream of being a member of St. Paul's family, the greater frustration it will end up with.

I have to admit that the school is a very good school. Once I dreamed about my son being admitted to the school. Now I am relieved because I am no longer hinged on the dream. After all, I have to pragmatically think about the future education of my son.

Congratulations to those who will attend the 2nd interview. No matter what the final result is, your children are really smart enough to outstrip the others. Keep good nurture of them as they are gifted ones.

500#
發表於 06-10-28 09:58 |只看該作者

We called on Wednesday. The message we got was the last day of 2nd interview would be 6th November and all the letters would be sent out by this week (didn't mention friday or saturday). We almost gave up hope on Thursday until we finally got the call on Friday morning.  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題