教育王國 討論區 聖保祿幼稚園 聖保祿幼稚園家長會
樓主: 梁媽媽
go

聖保祿幼稚園家長會 [複製鏈接]

681#
發表於 04-12-31 09:30 |只看該作者

Re: 聖保祿幼稚園家長會

瑩瑩,

都唔關妳事,妳都係受害者呀 我最失敗係無事前問下妳好唔好睇,問左就唔使浪費左一小時去悶坐.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
該用戶已被刪除

682#
發表於 04-12-31 11:55 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

683#
發表於 04-12-31 12:58 |只看該作者

馬太福音 25:34-40

於 是 王 要 向 那 右 邊 的 說 、 你 們 這 蒙 我 父 賜 福 的 、 可 來 承 受 那 創 世 以 來 為 你 們 所 豫 備 的 國 。 因 為 我 餓 了 、 你 們 給 我 喫 . 渴 了 、 你 們 給 我 喝 . 我 作 客 旅 、 你 們 留 我 住 . 我 赤 身 露 體 、 你 們 給 我 穿 . 我 病 了 、 你 們 看 顧 我 . 我 在 監 裡 、 你 們 來 看 我 。

義 人 就 回 答 說 、 主 阿 、 我 們 甚 麼 時 候 見 你 餓 了 給 你 喫 、 渴 了 給 你 喝 . 甚 麼 時 候 見 你 作 客 旅 留 你 住 、 或 是 赤 身 露 體 給 你 穿 . 又 甚 麼 時 候 見 你 病 了 、 或 是 在 監 裡 、 來 看 你 呢 。  

王 要 回 答 說 、 我 實 在 告 訴 你 們 、 這 些 事 你 們 既 作 在 我 這 弟 兄 中 一 個 最 小 的 身 上 、 就 是 作 在 我 身 上 了 。  

684#
發表於 05-1-1 19:57 |只看該作者

瑩瑩

我都覺得有d悶, 呀!我囡囡當日有兩份禮物, 我想她一定是最開心果個law   
靚靚的Natalie ^!^ & 可愛的昫光仔仔 :-) * 歡迎來到盈盈&昫光Friends Club* http://by.lilypie.com/tg95p8.png

685#
發表於 05-1-3 17:16 |只看該作者

瑩瑩 
你唔好咁講啦,你之前又未睇過亦都冇人話你知好唔好,我地點會打你呢?唔該晒你就真,幫左我地咁多 :wink:

686#
發表於 05-1-4 12:03 |只看該作者

新的一年, 祝願各位小朋友[size=small]開開心心上學, 各家庭齊齊整整!

Wing(婷婷媽咪), 有無聽過婷婷返黎屋企話有同學仔無返呀 - 點解咁問? 事關琴晚問Jackie 返學開心嗎時, 佢同我講,話班主任話有個同學仔既家姐"死"左 (我聽左後當然係半信半疑啦 - 佢聽野一貫都係一半半既:-x) ,所以想問下你婷婷有無咁聽到囉?如果係因為果場"海嘯",就真係...... :cry:
~~HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007 !~~ ;-)

687#
發表於 05-1-5 12:08 |只看該作者

Samuel,

Are you OK????  How is the result of DGJS?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

688#
發表於 05-1-5 14:21 |只看該作者

689#
發表於 05-1-6 15:17 |只看該作者

Yes, Samuellor, how's it?

較早前,學校有派到呢隻奶粉既聖誕卡設計/填色比賽表格,我囡囡都有參加,但梗係無獎啦 - 又睇睇妳地既小朋友有無?(SPK 得K1E 同 K 3 既2 位小朋友得獎咋!)

[size=small]填色比賽公報

690#
發表於 05-1-8 16:45 |只看該作者

hi 各位spk k1 家長,

我囡囡最近時時唱"玩具"歌, 好好笑: , 而且仲有動作做添, 你們的小朋友最近有無唱什麼歌仔呀  :
靚靚的Natalie ^!^ & 可愛的昫光仔仔 :-) * 歡迎來到盈盈&昫光Friends Club* http://by.lilypie.com/tg95p8.png

691#
發表於 05-1-11 11:37 |只看該作者

claire11,

有呀,Jackie 近排都有唱"玩具歌",但佢唱到一舊舊,聽唔清楚佢唱D 乜?佢仲有成日唱住聖誕歌tim....好好笑,唔知妳 & 其他家長有無一樣試過:個囡呢陣子成日同我地理論, 講唔掂 (= 唔夠我地講)時就實出"殺手柬" : <拿, 我話比 Ms. Au(班主任)知呢! > 總之事無大小都係咁講..... 班主任真係"天皇" - ACE !:: 我個菲傭姐姐又好好笑,同佢講埋一份: OK, you tell Ms. Au, but Ms. Au don't know me wor.....!! 激死佢!:evil:

Zen,

唔知原來 Fel 2 號生日,上個禮拜見佢地放學,佢第一時間見到我時話比我知喇 - 補祝妳囡囡[size=small]Happy Birthday , 開開心心呀!  哇, 要等到 28 號生日會先見到佢著靚衫喇wor??

Ramomo & Mrs. Yu,

呢排好少見妳地係度post 既,好忙?Rachel 返"童聲"點? Jackie 無得返成個月 (因為個老師忙於籌備練習 15 / 16 號個concert,要 2 月先再返。) Mrs. Yu, 我見瑤瑤隻手好番晒喇wor...

各位,琴日收到學校通告:- 又要交下學年作業/ 顏料....等費用喇
該用戶已被刪除

692#
發表於 05-1-11 12:25 |只看該作者

693#
發表於 05-1-11 12:48 |只看該作者

瑩瑩:

係呀,但我一向都無開生日會,所以只是做左個生日蛋糕俾佢,同出街食飯.我已做左件拖地”晚禮服”俾佢生日會著,但我怕到時係要著中國服就死火啦
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

694#
發表於 05-1-11 15:10 |只看該作者

Apart from the 'toy song', Rachel used to sing a song which was sung during Assembly in the month of December. The lyrics is : 'Oh come, oh come Messiah, Oh Come, Oh Come, Lord Jesus Christ, we are waiting for you....... both in English and Chinese version.' Did your girls sing this song?

Yesterday, Rachel cried at school (1st time). She told me one of her classmates pushed her (in great force) at the back all of the sudden when she was queuing up for assembly.  On the way to the classroom, she cried out loudly when she saw my mom and refused to go to the classroom.  Last night, I had sometimes to do the counselling for her.  Such a difficult task :cry:  Today, when she arrived at the school entrance, she refused to get into it. Finally, my mom persuaded her and it's o.k.

Ying Ying,
Yes, I was quite busy these 2 weeks at work and attending seminars/training.   We have not joined the Choir yet, the staff told me that it's already the 3rd lesson and we have to wait for another round.

695#
發表於 05-1-12 12:49 |只看該作者

Yes, my girl sings this song very often (and the toy song as well).

She has picked up some 'dirty' words like "pat pat", "See See" and "Liu Liu" lately. When I asked her a question, she would answer "See See" or "at Pat". She said some of the classmates do that to her. I have told her that Ms Chan will not be happy if she hears these dirty words. She then answered saying that Ms Chan have told them not to and if they do it again, the whole class would be sent to see Sister in a 'dark room'.....

She also offered to make to dessert for us last night (she said she learned it at school) but all she did was cutting the fruit into pieces and serve them on a plate.

Ramomo 寫道:
Apart from the 'toy song', Rachel used to sing a song which was sung during Assembly in the month of December. The lyrics is : 'Oh come, oh come Messiah, Oh Come, Oh Come, Lord Jesus Christ, we are waiting for you....... both in English and Chinese version.' Did your girls sing this song?

696#
發表於 05-1-12 22:55 |只看該作者

Ramomo & Shatinmama,

I guess, this is the toughest time when we, as parents, need to rectify our kids. My girl also picked up 前所未有咁多既中文 these days. As I said earlier, she is so good in debating w/ us - literally, debating w/ full vocabulary , not yelling! BTW, "si si/ liu liu"? Yes, the phrase  "or liu" has already replaced "vv", time to take action

697#
發表於 05-1-12 23:06 |只看該作者

簽名被屏蔽

698#
發表於 05-1-13 10:40 |只看該作者

Hi St Paul mummies

Can you advise how good is this school ?  K1 is there any homework ?  What learning schedules about K1 ~ K3 ?

Twinstar

699#
發表於 05-1-13 11:54 |只看該作者

700#
發表於 05-1-13 12:12 |只看該作者

twinstar 寫道:
Hi St Paul mummies

Can you advise how good is this school ?  K1 is there any homework ?  What learning schedules about K1 ~ K3 ?

Twinstar

視乎妳的要求,如要求”快快樂樂的幼稚園生活,學習自理,培養品德,建立自信心”,那麼這是一間很好的學校.反之,要求”艱深課程,學懂數百個中英文字,英文及普通話會話流利,懂用電腦’,恐怕這學校未必可以滿足妳的要求了.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
‹ 上一主題|下一主題