教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "
樓主: kawai
go

"Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group " [複製鏈接]

841#
發表於 05-11-14 23:42 |只看該作者

Re: "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "

mickeyma,

I don't mind to take back if they're lemon favoured.  

mickeyma 寫道:
Does anybody want the Eye-Q in liquid form? I have two bottle extra... I would like to have the capsule version after finishing one bottle of liquid form.

842#
發表於 05-11-15 09:28 |只看該作者

Hi, Kawai,
Pls check pm.
Mickeyma

843#
發表於 05-11-15 15:51 |只看該作者

Dear all (for those who has placed the order of TF Classic & TF+ Advanced):

I have just placed the order as follows:

Transfer Factor Classic : 15 bottles (1x12 for price of 10 + 3 bottles)
Transfer Factor Plus Advanced: 12 bottles (for the price of 10)

As you can see, I order 5 more bottles of TF+ Advanced in order to save a bit more for us.  Should anyone of you wants more, please let me know.

For those who has not yet passed me your contact, please do so and I shall call up to confirm about collection details upon delivery (hopefully in about a week's time).

I shall also post to you the exact cost when I receive the shipping confirmation.

Cheers,
Justin2002

844#
發表於 05-11-15 23:41 |只看該作者

Justin2002,

I received my order of Transfer Factor today by USPS Global Priority.  It's exactly one week after I received the shipping confirmation by the manufacturer.  Their online purchasing service is reliable and efficient.               

845#
發表於 05-11-16 09:19 |只看該作者

kawai,  thanks for your info.

846#
發表於 05-11-16 22:45 |只看該作者

Kawai,
here is Kickman's reply on GSE:
"I checked out the website, but it does not mention what the preservative is called in the grapefruit seed extracts.  Our product contains only the grapefruit seed extract, plant cellulose (the capsule), and silicon dioxide (the filler).  Please feel free to contact us with further questions or comments."

Are you using NutriBiotic GSE Liquid?  I see the content of which contains 67% Vegetable Glycerin.  Do you know what is it actually?

Dr Trodd said the TF may cause allergy to kids and therefore not recommend to my son.  Perhaps some kids show regression after taking the TF but you know sometimes the regression may due to many factors.  Anyway, I consider it's worth to try.  Not only for my son, I also want my mother to try because she is always sick.

Btw, which brand of digestive enzyme that your son is currently taking?  I am looking at Kickman's Enzym Complete and would like to see if any better alternative.  Please advise.

Justin2002,
Thank you for your coordination & arrangement.  

847#
發表於 05-11-17 00:06 |只看該作者

HayBmum,

Yes, my son will use it once in a while when needed.  Here are the ingredients of NutriBiotic GSE Liquid.

[url=NutriBiotic GSE Liquid]Click here > NutriBiotic GSE Liquid[/url]

My son has been taking AFP-Peptizyde for over 5 months and HN-Zyme Prime was added 1 week ago.

Here's the web site of Houston Nutraceuticals.

www.houstonni.com

I started 2 capsules of TF plus on the same day as my son, since I've been suffering from irregular mentural cycle for the past few months, poor appetite and sleep disorder sometimes.  I've tried Chinese medicine and a lot of supplements, however, they seem to be helpless.  Since I started TF plus 5 days afterward, I felt a lot better and the symptom of IMC was gone amazingly.  I'm not sure if it's caused by the TF or something else.  On the other hand, I got diarrhea yesterday and it seemed like a detox phase for me.

My son started one capsule of Transfer Factor Plus daily 8 days ago and then shifted to TF chewable one capsule yesterday after I received the order.  My son likes TF chewable so much as it tastes like milk candy.  Anyway, I think one capsule is enough for kids for immune support.  

848#
發表於 05-11-17 00:12 |只看該作者

HayBMum,

Here's the site of NutriBiotic GSE Liquid again.

Click here

849#
發表於 05-11-17 00:52 |只看該作者

kawai,
nice to know that the TF works fine with you.  

Thanks very much for the websites.  It really helps me to know more about the enzyme product.

Tonight, I did badly on the B12 injection with my son.  I tried to do as shallow as possible but failed and simply spread the liquid all around.   I think there was only 1/3 being injected to my son.  He was scared to know that I wanted to try again tomorrow.  

850#
發表於 05-11-17 09:50 |只看該作者

Dear all,

I have received a confirmation this morning as follows:

Thank you for your recent order of Transfer Factor!
Your order came out to a total of:
Product : Quantity : Price
Transfer Factor Classic 12 for price of 10 - 24081 : 1 : 379.50
Transfer Factor Classic 90 capsules - 24080 : 3 : 37.95 Transfer
Factor Plus Advanced 12 for price of 10 - 24031 : 1 : 549.50
Subtotal: $1042.85 USD Shipping : $31 USD (adjusted due to weight of package)
Total : $1073.85 USD

Will let you know if products arrive.  Would Gracebb and yuenyuen please pm me your contact numbers?

Justin2002

851#
發表於 05-11-17 22:03 |只看該作者

Justin2002,

Thank you very much for your arrangement.  I work in Wanchai and live in Ma On Shan, please let me know if I can help you to distribute the products to other parents etc.
Carson's birthday in January 2000.

852#
發表於 05-11-18 08:14 |只看該作者

Please advise which enzymes are your child taking?

853#
發表於 05-11-18 14:13 |只看該作者

japer888,

My boy is taking AFP-Peptizyde since June 05 and HN-Zyme Prime was added currently.  To be honest, I can't be sure enzymes is an alternative to the GFCF Diet.  However, my son is still on the CF diet and using enzymes as gulten foods 解藥 to assist the body in the breakdown of food.  Hope this helps!

Click here > AFP Peptizyde

Click to see more information about enzymes as follows:

http://www.enzymestuff.com/

854#
發表於 05-11-18 23:09 |只看該作者

Dear Kawai ,

Where do you buy below supplement, in HK or
order online ? Is it reliable if we order online ?
As I dont know how to order , anyone can help ?

AFP-Peptizydeand and NutriBiotic GSE Liquid

Pls kindly advise with many thanks

855#
發表於 05-11-19 00:12 |只看該作者

內疚爸爸,

I ordered my GSE liquid through the following site:

Click here > Grapefruit Seed Extract Liquid Concentrate

I think NutriBiotic GSE Liquid is available in some of the health stores.  Try to call the following for enquiry:

綠創意健康店
香港渣甸街54-58號
富盛商業大廈2樓
電話 : 2882-4848 傳真 : 2890-8469

Houston's AFP-Peptizyde is only avilable from their official web site and the manufacturer is based in US.  I ordered twice with no problem at all.  Don't worry about the safty about online shopping.  Most of the shopping platform has its own security system.  You can call your card centre to report your online ordering in advance after placing the order.  

Remember to start each supplement low dosage and slow in the very beginning to aviod intolerably uncomfortable.     

856#
發表於 05-11-19 18:46 |只看該作者

I remember I saw Houston's Enzymes at

Little Giant
15/F Chung Wai Commercial Building
447-449 Lockhart Road
Causeway Bay, HK
Tel:  25733640

during my last visit.  Since I not yet decided whether I should begin the Enzymes last time, I haven't check the price and whether it is AFP=Peptizyde last time.  May be you can call to check.

BTW, I'll let my son to have Enzymes in addition to GFCF.   
Carson's birthday in January 2000.

857#
發表於 05-11-19 22:53 |只看該作者

ultramom,

My son has finished first course of Diflucan but when I start to give him the second course of Diflucan,he has fever,so I stopped to give him everything include glutathoine, DMG........
Is your son finish the third course of diflucan? Can you tell any difference before he take the diflucan?
My son was very hyper even though he finished the first course.

858#
發表於 05-11-21 10:33 |只看該作者

chanchanboy,

Thanks for your generous offer.  Will seek you help if necessary.  But I am still thinking a safe and convenient way of delivering the TF!

Will contact you all later!

Justin2002

859#
發表於 05-11-21 15:10 |只看該作者

抗真菌藥「大扶康」美疑奪4命 港常用 可治陰道感染口腔潰爛

一種廣為本港醫生用作治療陰道念珠菌感染及口腔潰爛的抗真菌藥「氟康唑」(Fluconazole,在港售賣品牌為大扶康,Diflucan),其藥廠日前向美國食品藥物管理局報告,在去年一個牽涉880名年輕病者的研究中,發現有四人服藥後死亡,當中有7歲大的兒童服藥後出現昏迷、及內臟受損而死;另一名只有40日大的幼嬰亦在哺乳期間突然死亡。

有關藥物在香港要醫生處方售賣,但本報昨日輕易在藥房自行購得。

港醫生︰聞所未聞

負責研製氟康唑的美國輝瑞藥廠(Pfizer)表示,全球每年平均有1,100萬人服用此藥。不過,美國食品及藥物管理局指出,四名死者本身患有其他疾病,又同時服食其他藥物,未能完全證實死因直接由服用氟康唑所致。

香港家庭醫學院院長李國棟昨則對氟康唑疑致人死亡表示「好新、未聽聞過」。

他指,基於氟康唑可一劑過有效治療由真菌引起的疾病,故此藥在港「很常見」,是香港醫生經常配方的藥物,除了用作醫治陰道念珠菌外,還可醫治由真菌導致的口腔潰爛、皮膚生癬。本港約一成女性受念珠菌困擾。

藥劑師學會藥物教育資源中心總監崔俊明亦指,此藥分口服及針劑兩種,在港廣泛應用已達十年之久,是本港公立醫院及私家診所常用的有效療藥。崔指,目前醫藥界只知道此藥會導致用者作嘔、肚瀉,嚴重的則肝狀功能受損等(見表),一般市民須醫生處方才可在藥房購買。

輝瑞藥廠日前向美國食品及藥物管理局報告,去年開始以880名服用「氟康唑」的病者作研究對象,結果發現395人出現嚴重副作用,當中29人為兒童。但最叫人震驚的是,有四名年齡由40日大的幼嬰至7歲大的兒童先後在用藥後死亡。

報告指出,一名本身患上神經管細胞癌的七歲大兒童,在用藥後突然昏迷,體內並有多個器官受損無法運作;而一名受真菌感染的六周大嬰兒,服藥後肝臟發大,總肝紅素及肝酵母急升,其後死亡,上述兩名死者為多劑量服食者。

幼嬰亡 疑從母體染真菌

另外,有兩名幼嬰,只在服用一劑量後便死去。當中包括一名出世後有先天缺陷的幼嬰,另一名幼嬰則在哺乳時突然死亡,死時只有40日大。

對此,崔俊明解釋,因為嬰兒由母體陰道出生,倘若母親陰道又或身體感染真菌,真菌亦可感染幼嬰而死。

崔續指,同樣地,倘若母親服用氟康唑,有抗藥性亦可能傳給嬰兒,嬰兒對藥物出現抗藥性,便會產生自我免疫力「自己打自己」,終致死亡。

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

抗真菌藥「氟康唑」(Fluconazole)療效及副作用

療效

˙陰道念珠菌

˙口腔潰爛

˙皮膚生癬

˙口咽氣道及食道潰瘍

--------------------

副作用

˙作嘔

˙肚瀉

˙頭痛

˙出現紅疹

˙癲癇

˙肝功能及其他器官受損

˙藥物過敏致呼吸困難而身亡

註︰只有高劑量及長期服用才致上述副作用

註:Fluconazole在本港藥房以「大扶康」(Diflucan)名字出售。

資料來源︰美國疾病控制與預防中心、香港家庭醫學院院長李國棟、藥劑師學會藥物教育資源中心崔俊明

860#
發表於 05-11-21 23:58 |只看該作者

ivanmommy,
因為呢幾日天氣轉冷, 我個仔又唔肯著長袖衫/長褲, 所以呢幾日, 日日都係度同佢"搏鬥"...     都冇時間上網..
我個仔啱啱開始咗第3個COURSE的DIFLUCAN(因為佢之前都係發咗幾日燒, 所以遲咗開始食), 今日先係報紙度睇到有關DIFLUCAN新聞, 真得人驚...
我個仔不嬲都好"活躍", 我又唔覺佢比未食DIFLUCAN之前HYPER咗, 不過上兩次都係食所幾日就好多"脾氣"問題, 例如好小事就發好大脾氣.
呢幾日因為佢唔肯著長袖衫/褲, 所以佢已經都好大脾氣, 唔知關唔關YEAST PROBLEM事.  今日係食第3個COURSE的第5日. 我今次問咗DR TRODD攞milk thistle嚟, 因為驚diflucan傷個肝.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題