教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 ST. Joseph kinder
樓主: troublemom
go

ST. Joseph kinder [複製鏈接]

1321#
發表於 06-11-7 00:51 |只看該作者

Re: ST. Joseph kinder

sandwichmum,
We bought the brown shoe $299 @ Dr. Kong (Original price $499) + $30 fee for joining the Club (which used for discsount)

And we waiting for the notice for winter uniform.

sandwichmum 寫道:
St.Jo mami,

please tell me where do you buy the brown shoes, and when will the boy need to wear the winter uniform.
[Click for 2002 Octbb Club]文瑄(Oct02)daddy[url=http://RossiKwan.blogspot.com]千斤田[/ur]

1322#
發表於 06-11-7 09:20 |只看該作者

My son has got 2 (good child card) la for 2 chinese dictation.
He said "I must get 10, although it is not easy!"

I suddenly felt that he is no longer a "baby" when he said these words.

1323#
發表於 06-11-7 14:02 |只看該作者

Jackielee 寫道:
My son has got 2 (good child card) la for 2 chinese dictation.
He said "I must get 10, although it is not easy!"

I suddenly felt that he is no longer a "baby" when he said these words.

Congratulations to your 'big boy'!  
then you should tell him "世上無難事,只怕有心人"      the ancient Chinese wisdom

yes you're correct, they're no longer babies lah....last nite when we put the group photos of Halloween parties into the album (all pictures from school put into 1 album), we saw pics. of last year's party and I found all boys in my son's class become bigger and more mature (appearance).  Look like ready for the primary.  

1324#
發表於 06-11-7 14:05 |只看該作者

rossikwan 寫道:
sandwichmum,
We bought the brown shoe $299 @ Dr. Kong (Original price $499) + $30 fee for joining the Club (which used for discsount)

And we waiting for the notice for winter uniform.

[quote]

sandwichmum 寫道:
St.Jo mami,

please tell me where do you buy the brown shoes, and when will the boy need to wear the winter uniform.
[/quote]

And don't forget short grey socks  

Last year I bought grey socks at last minute and found it's equally difficult to find good quality short grey socks

1325#
發表於 06-11-7 19:42 |只看該作者

Hi youngmami & jackielee:
  Yes. But I miss his baby look and behaviour. Last week, I ask him to continue  the studies or not and  tell him that he must continue to longer and longer if he say yes. And then, he ask me how about this studies after he marry.

1326#
發表於 06-11-8 09:11 |只看該作者

buddiesboyd,

Your boy is very !!

buddiesboyd 寫道:
Hi youngmami & jackielee:
  Yes. But I miss his baby look and behaviour. Last week, I ask him to continue  the studies or not and  tell him that he must continue to longer and longer if he say yes. And then, he ask me how about this studies after he marry.

1327#
發表於 06-11-8 10:38 |只看該作者

Jackielee,

to your boy! it's not easy for getting 100 marks on top of the requirement of neat writting. The good boy card is really a cognition for the boys' effort, though my boy is still in his cloudy day that he doesnt feel having the card as a kind of honor.

Sandwichmum and all,

i brought the brown shoes (genuine leather) at $129 in 永樂鞋店 located at the junction of tramway and the road (forget the name) leading from st. jo to wanchai road and then the tramway. The old man/shop owner told me that his son is a st. jo boy from kinder to secondary sch., and have finished his university study lu....
The best wish for my 大小肥肥! centre ^_^

1328#
發表於 06-11-8 10:47 |只看該作者

dear all,

pls tell  me something about the grey sock, say dark or light, the length being in the middle of the knee or short one is ok.

haha... my maid had put on the winter sport wear for my boy last Friday. my boy told me that the teachers and 嬸嬸話唔係著呢套呀
The best wish for my 大小肥肥! centre ^_^

1329#
發表於 06-11-8 12:37 |只看該作者

centre 寫道:
dear all,

pls tell  me something about the grey sock, say dark or light, the length being in the middle of the knee or short one is ok.

haha... my maid had put on the winter sport wear for my boy last Friday. my boy told me that the teachers and 嬸嬸話唔係著呢套呀

ooops....... school will have notice on the starting day for changing winter uniform later.  Don't change until you see the notice  

only short grey socks are allowed.  Their winter uniform is long pants so no long socks are needed.  I bought quite dark grey socks at Marks & Spencers last year for my son.  The quality is better than those bought at market stalls.   

1330#
發表於 06-11-8 13:57 |只看該作者

youngmami,
Last year I bought grey socks at last minute and found it's equally difficult to find good quality short grey socks

youngmami
Yep, my wife find it hardy...
and It is hard to think that M&S has kids socks...

centre,
Can u take a shot of the brown shoes? The price is more reasonable than Dr. Kong. Moreover, can u show the address of the shop?

[Click for 2002 Octbb Club]文瑄(Oct02)daddy[url=http://RossiKwan.blogspot.com]千斤田[/ur]

醒目開學勳章

1331#
發表於 06-11-8 18:31 |只看該作者

centre 寫道:

i brought the brown shoes (genuine leather) at $129 in 永樂鞋店 located at the junction of tramway and the road (forget the name) leading from st. jo to wanchai road and then the tramway. The old man/shop owner told me that his son is a st. jo boy from kinder to secondary sch., and have finished his university study lu....

centre,

thanks for your tips, hope I can find it.

1332#
發表於 06-11-9 11:44 |只看該作者

My son's class is teaching clothing these days. He has to bring different stuff day after day.
Scarf, gloves, coat etc.

One day, I asked him to bring a skirt, he said "No, have to put it on!"

1333#
發表於 06-11-10 16:12 |只看該作者

Jackielee 寫道:
My son's class is teaching clothing these days. He has to bring different stuff day after day.
Scarf, gloves, coat etc.

One day, I asked him to bring a skirt, he said "No, have to put it on!"

very interesting !

My son's class is teaching topis of 'Food' and they had made a 3-dimension human body figure, the head is a small empty tissue box and the 'mouth' is the place where you pull the tissue out so it's an open mouth.  My boy said teacher showed them put food inside mouth, then go to stomach and finally out, etc.  I guess they're teaching the route of food inside human body.  Very educational and interesting.      

We still have about 10 days to know the result of first round primary allocation.  Any anxiety feeling?   

Hope all of our kids will succeed lah   

1334#
發表於 06-11-11 19:18 |只看該作者

Youngmami, Jackielee n Buddiesboyd,
Hope u all good luck and can be  accepted in the first round!!!

1335#
發表於 06-11-11 19:36 |只看該作者

center,
My son also wanted to wear the winter uniform, but it was still too hot for that.
How is the quality of the brown shoes? The price is really resonable compare with the others.
Like youngmami, I guess I will buy the grey socks from M&S as it has better quality.

Dear K3 Mums,
Could the boys wear sweater? Like those navy blue knit one? Or must  they wear the overcoat ? Hope I am not too annoying.   

1336#
發表於 06-11-12 02:58 |只看該作者

Hi youngmami,

Thanks for the sharing.  In fact I didn't give much thoughts about which kindergarten is the most I want to send my son to but only with the criteria that the one in HK side providing putonghua session,  leading my son to enjoy learning by ways of different activities.  So I had applied only Kiangsu & Chekiang  and Victoria.  I tend to keep my son from having high pressure education environment so as myself...hehehe what a lazy mummy I am!!  As a matter of fact, I don't really believe in the mode of education in HK especially those "tradictional" school nowadays...(Sorry that if I've offended any parents here in the forum) Kids of my relatives are studying in Lasalle, Good Hope and Hip Yan...etc.  I can't see their kids are living a happy childhood but fighting with homeworks, dictations, tests and exams...it scares me very much.  So maybe I would eventually send my son to international primary school, I don't know. Still thinking, as I couldn't sacrifice Chinese learning.  Someone told me St. Stephen Primary School in Stanley could be my choice.  You know this school?  If you son is allowed to enter St. Joseph Primary School, are you going this way? I mean traditional education throughout 9 years?  It's a headache issue for me...

醒目開學勳章

1337#
發表於 06-11-12 08:45 |只看該作者

nattyma,

I find the shop and the shoes is quite good. As I know many St.Jo mami buy the shoes there.  I just advise the shop why don't sell the grey sock together.

Navy blue? I think they can wear the yellow one only. Do you buy the yellow sweater before?

1338#
發表於 06-11-12 11:57 |只看該作者

nattyma,
老婆係太原街一帶的檔口有厚身灰襪賣.$20 - 30,3對.
老婆 remind,買短襪.

1339#
發表於 06-11-13 12:09 |只看該作者

Hi youngmami,

I've no hope on 1st round, since I've got an elder daughter and we are not Catholic.
I will only put my hope on the 2nd round, hope that I don't need to knock door la....

1340#
發表於 06-11-13 12:13 |只看該作者

My son is very excited to know there will be a picnic on 14-Dec.
He is longing for it...
He said " I hope 14-Dec can be come earlier..."
‹ 上一主題|下一主題