教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 報了播道書院小一07年度,有冇同伴呀?
樓主: anniecc28
go

報了播道書院小一07年度,有冇同伴呀? [複製鏈接]

121#
發表於 06-9-19 16:16 |只看該作者

Re: 報了播道書院小一07年度,有冇同伴呀?

Jovis,

i do not know where you got this information from. But my girl studying in Evangel now, and I can tell you all the sharing that you written here are all bullshit to me...

I'm a working mom and I do not have a maid, my girl taking care by baby sitter (a local nanny), and you know what... I weared jean to the interview!

Jovis 寫道:
Don't worry!!

Kid's performance only counts 40%.  The crucial factors are:

1) If the mother a full time houswife, you will gain additional mark.

2) If the kid is took care by grandma, you will be deducted marks seriously.

3) Remember!!  Maid is better than grandma since they follow master's schedule and instruction.  However, grandma is too loose.  Furthermore, maid can speak English and grandma don't.  OK??

Remember!!  In short, parents are even more important than kids.  

Don't wear t-shirts and jeans for a interview next time.  OK??

122#
發表於 06-9-19 16:22 |只看該作者

Last year a lot of parents apply the school and but not too many enrolled.  There is a 2nd round interview.   Eventually, a 3rd round interview was arranged to acquire enough students.  The utimate reason is that it is a new school.  It takes a few years to be matured, well organized and well-established teachers team.

Hi all,

Can anyone help to explain why there is a 2nd round? Can the same kids who applied in the 1st round but failed, apply for the 2nd round? If yes, so the school is probably meeting the same kids the second time. It is a waste of effort?! Why they set up this two rounds?

By the way, if there is no limitation for applicants in the 2nd round, I will apply for my girl again, for I think that she cannot make it in the first round. Nowadays, it is very headache to be parents.

Good luck everybody!

123#
發表於 06-9-19 16:58 |只看該作者

hi Jovis,

I totally DISAGREE about you said   "3) Remember!! Maid is better than grandma since they follow master's schedule and instruction. However, grandma is too loose. Furthermore, maid can speak English and grandma don't. OK??"

It is unfair to say that! Most old ppl can teach kids a lot, maybe not in academic, but it is useful to build up "right" mind. If kids can grow up with grandparents, they are more willing to care others and learn more intelligence & experience from them!!
Maid is Never never never better than grandparents!!!!!!!!!
Jovis 寫道:
Don't worry!!

Kid's performance only counts 40%.  The crucial factors are:

1) If the mother a full time houswife, you will gain additional mark.

2) If the kid is took care by grandma, you will be deducted marks seriously.

3) Remember!!  Maid is better than grandma since they follow master's schedule and instruction.  However, grandma is too loose.  Furthermore, maid can speak English and grandma don't.  OK??

Remember!!  In short, parents are even more important than kids.  

Don't wear t-shirts and jeans for a interview next time.  OK??
;-) :-o 8-) :-? :-P :-x

124#
發表於 06-9-19 17:00 |只看該作者

hi, Super_nanny, Thanks for your reply.
希望我的女兒成功. 都希望大家入到.可互相支持及免勵!   

125#
發表於 06-9-19 17:40 |只看該作者

Dear Safarimama,

Sorry!  This is not my personal idea.  This is their actual marking scheme.  

Yes, this is not fair but this is fact of life.  You must accept it.

126#
發表於 06-9-19 17:42 |只看該作者

My uncle told me that.  He used to be a primary school principle.

127#
發表於 06-9-19 17:47 |只看該作者

I am so sorry to hear that...... feel very disappointed about such marking scheme! But thank you for yr sharing.
Jovis 寫道:
Dear Safarimama,

Sorry!  This is not my personal idea.  This is their actual marking scheme.  

Yes, this is not fair but this is fact of life.  You must accept it.

128#
發表於 06-9-19 17:51 |只看該作者

Safarimama,

Indeed, you don't have to agree with me.  Really!!

Some feel my opinion is always negative or too extreme.  However, I just tell people the truth.  You know?? Usually truth is hard to be accepted.  That is understandable.

I won't tell those facy lies.  e.g your sons will be accepted......blah...blah...blah.....
Such kind of statement is no use.

129#
發表於 06-9-19 17:54 |只看該作者

They have no choice.  They have to survive.

Did you know that???  Most of the teachers and principles spend over 50% on housing.  This is tough for them.  They can't loose their jobs.  They are only human being.  Teachers have kids too.

130#
發表於 06-9-19 17:57 |只看該作者

我相信唔同學校有唔同o既收生標準, 以evangel o既學費o黎睇, 佢唔似要收o的高收入家庭o既小朋友; 我知有o的學校係要睇小朋友坐咩車o黎interview o忝, 但evangel無問到

Jovis 寫道:
My uncle told me that.  He used to be a primary school principle.
^_^

131#
發表於 06-9-19 18:01 |只看該作者

Jovis,

Pls don't be misunderstood.... I only disagree such marking scheme.... not don't trust you! Actually, I am not 07 P1 mami, but very interested about this school. I also have both grandparent & maid at home, I know who is better to kid. And I also grew up with my grandmother, so , when I saw your message, I felt quite uncomfortable and unbelievible only!
Jovis 寫道:
Safarimama,

Indeed, you don't have to agree with me.  Really!!

Some feel my opinion is always negative or too extreme.  However, I just tell people the truth.  You know?? Usually truth is hard to be accepted.  That is understandable.

I won't tell those facy lies.  e.g your sons will be accepted......blah...blah...blah.....
Such kind of statement is no use.

132#
發表於 06-9-19 18:37 |只看該作者

Jovis,

Thanks for your info. U always have some sort of insider information ! Such as "Star" , now marking scheme.......Great ! Would U try to get more info for us like how many successful applicants in this round ?
When will be the result ?.....

Thanks

133#
發表於 06-9-19 20:21 |只看該作者

Jovis 寫道:
They have no choice.  They have to survive.

Did you know that???  Most of the teachers and principles spend over 50% on housing.  This is tough for them.  They can't loose their jobs.  They are only human being.  Teachers have kids too.

Jovis,

I can't trace the link of the captioned viewpoint to the topic being discussed. I mean how the topic is related to the teachers and their jobs. Clarify pls!

134#
發表於 06-9-19 22:12 |只看該作者

各位,

首先感謝對播道投下信心一票, 雖然面試已完, 正待結果之際, 我明白大家心中的感覺, 我和你們一樣, 都有兒女就讀中小學! 正如昨年, 盧校長曾經講過, 如果在第一輪未能成功申請入學的學生是可以繼續申請第二輪的學額, 係可以感動校方的! 有心人, 千祈唔好放棄, 努力! 可能今年仍會維持!

135#
發表於 06-9-19 22:22 |只看該作者

william 28
我好喜歡EC,無論環境距離及理念
我哋亦知新校会有好多BUGS
但因我與丈夫深信EC係神賜給我的GIFT
因在我的FAMILY有一些轉變後給我看見的。
雖然唔知小兒當日IN成點,但巳TRY OUR BEST
仲有我同HUSBAND IN 朱老師老实說 FIRST IMPRESSION
佢好細FEELING 有D怪,但我倆亦全力已附。
願神繼續賜福這校。
MAY I KNOW HAD SOME EXTRA ACTIVITY FOR THE CHILD?
MATTHEW MA

136#
發表於 06-9-19 23:16 |只看該作者

matthew_mama,

你好呀,我當日都係見朱老師, 仔仔係9.20am, group b

matthew_mama 寫道:
william 28
我好喜歡EC,無論環境距離及理念
我哋亦知新校会有好多BUGS
但因我與丈夫深信EC係神賜給我的GIFT
因在我的FAMILY有一些轉變後給我看見的。
雖然唔知小兒當日IN成點,但巳TRY OUR BEST
仲有我同HUSBAND IN 朱老師老实說 FIRST IMPRESSION
佢好細FEELING 有D怪,但我倆亦全力已附。
願神繼續賜福這校。
MAY I KNOW HAD SOME EXTRA ACTIVITY FOR THE CHILD?
MATTHEW MA

137#
發表於 06-9-19 23:20 |只看該作者

matthew_mama,

盡力就ok啦, 其他的, 就交給神啦!

138#
發表於 06-9-20 00:49 |只看該作者

我都係working mom 呀!上年我去interview 是穿牛仔衭, (2nd round applicant) 老公因要開工,不能和我一齊出席. 面試. 見面的老師只問了我老公沒有來的原因, 仲安慰我不用担心, 不会影响interview的. 他主要想知道我們與小朋友的相處方法。Interview 過程好舒服. 小朋友而家讀緊小一啦! 佢好開心呀!

139#
發表於 06-9-20 10:02 |只看該作者

bebe_c
really? may be the same group? my son is b02-04
how about u?
is it the pink clothes child?
thanks

140#
發表於 06-9-20 10:11 |只看該作者

matthew_mama,

yes, my boy is wearing a pink polo shirt that day and the no. is b02-06. ur boy is wearing the school uniform, right? as i remember the b02 group is 3 boys and 3 girls..........
‹ 上一主題|下一主題