發新帖
查看: 1065|回覆: 1
go

Re: Thanks for your reply my question [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-8-7 02:27 |只看該作者

Re: Thanks for your reply my question

Hohan, Mickeywinnie3 & YYlam:

Firstly, thanks for your reply and care my question. Now I have no more nervous about this case.
Unfortunately, I need to work tomorrrow. So, I can't go to SN. My husband will replace me and he will mark what we need to take care tomorrow.
If I have time available, i hope i can join with your gathering and share with your experience.
In addition, I still have some questions as follows: Can you help me?
1. I would like to know what the better way to stick  the name of my son in his uniform?
2. I have seen the books. There have Chinese words and sentence in English to learn. I feel it may be difficult for N1 student? How you find?
3. Do I need to plan what activities for my son now? It is too fast? When will be suitable? What suggestion?

Sorry for many questions to ask for?

Thanks
annie  

2#
發表於 04-8-7 12:51 |只看該作者

Re: Thanks for your reply my question

Hohan, Mickeywinnie3 & YYlam:

Firstly, thanks for your reply and care my question. Now I have no more nervous about this case.
Unfortunately, I need to work tomorrrow. So, I can't go to SN. My husband will replace me and he will mark what we need to take care tomorrow.
If I have time available, i hope i can join with your gathering and share with your experience.
In addition, I still have some questions as follows: Can you help me?
1. I would like to know what the better way to stick the name of my son in his uniform?
你可以係件衫裡面
‹ 上一主題|下一主題