go

Re:金巴倫家長會 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-9-16 02:07 |只看該作者

Re:金巴倫家長會

Hi:

All Mums,

Long time no click to BK.

Badly, Badly, I saw your conversation about homework (my son is NIC). I forget this thing and my husband's mum haven't remind me. So, I don't know my son have to do or not and Ms. Yip has complaint or not? She haven't phone me.

I would like to know when is the deadline to inform to join with your function dated 03/10/04? What need to bring with? I find no son/daughter is study at NIC from our SN member.  I am so slightly upset as my son haven't classmate to play with in this function. (But i know there will have other children).

I also want to know about Phonic VCD. Can i have a copy and how many disc. is needed? If possible, how can i pay for it and how to get it?

I am not often to go to see my son except Saturday and Sunday. He live with my husband 's mum and live in KLN side. And me is working on H.K. but lliving in N.T. Almost every working day is till to 7:00pm. So, it is tired. Now, it is starting to have homework. I think i should take once or twice per week to see my son and teach him to do homework. I need work hard.......

Thanks for your sharing.
annie lee     
‹ 上一主題|下一主題