該用戶已被刪除

2#
發表於 07-3-19 20:39 |只看該作者

Re: How to choose between St. Cat. and ESF Abacus

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

3#
發表於 07-3-19 20:52 |只看該作者

I still not make up my mind.  As the chinese standard and discipline will be better in local school but the creativity and motivation of learning will be better in international school.  

Do you think Renaissances is a good choose of primary school ? Should I worry about the discipline ?

4#
發表於 07-3-28 03:47 |只看該作者

no worry for the discipline. I think it is totally a mis-conception that students in IS  are wild. Students from local schools may also have discipline problem. In fact, my boy is studying P.6 at CWBS and my daughter is studying K1 in Abacus. All of my friends said that they are very polite and gentle. I think why many people have that mis-conception is that IS students are trained to be more independent. So, they may have their own ideas which many parents may feel being offensive or so-called discipline problem. However, I admire that kind of independence which is good to the development of kids. Moreover, even though they have their own ideas, they are also trained to accept other people's ideas when they are reasonable.

5#
發表於 07-3-28 13:39 |只看該作者

4Rparents,

sorry to ask one off-topic question,
which ESF secondary school do graduates of CWBS normally go to?

6#
發表於 07-4-3 00:33 |只看該作者

KGV

cocobean225 寫道:
4Rparents,

sorry to ask one off-topic question,
which ESF secondary school do graduates of CWBS normally go to?

7#
發表於 07-4-3 10:23 |只看該作者

totally agreed     

4Rparents 寫道:
no worry for the discipline. I think it is totally a mis-conception that students in IS  are wild. Students from local schools may also have discipline problem.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題