發新帖
查看: 1272|回覆: 6
go

Woodland Montessori [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-7-4 21:37 |只看該作者

Woodland Montessori

Dear all,
I would like to send my daughter to study in woodland montessori in Caine road, but I am not so sure about which primary school their graduates go to. Actually my daughter is going to join the playgroup in woodland. If their graduates go to some primary schools which I also prefer to send my daughter to study in, I will probably let my daughter to finish kinder in woodland, otherwise I may plan to change to another kinder. Although I am quite interested in their teaching method, I still want to know more about it. Can anyone share some comments with me. Many thanks~

2#
發表於 06-8-2 21:29 |只看該作者

Re: Woodland Montessori

me too.  I would like to put my son to the woodland in caine road.  my son is only 1 year old.   one of my colleage highly recommend me to go to woodland's playgroup.   is there anyone can provide more information?

thanks so much

3#
發表於 06-8-3 12:30 |只看該作者

if you really want to send your son to woodland caine road, you better apply asap coz the course is quite full. My daughter started the playgroup on 2 Aug. but I applied for her in April / May. You need to wait for almost or may be at least 2 months for an offer, hope this can help.

4#
發表於 06-8-4 21:53 |只看該作者

thanks so much.  by the way, i heard i need to pay 6 month school fee.  it that true?  my son is only 1 year old, do you think he is too small to join those classes?

5#
發表於 06-8-5 09:10 |只看該作者

no, I didn't have to pay 6 months school fee. I only need to pay fee for that month and 1 month deposit. It is up to you whether join or not but you should bear in mind that kid of this age may be not that interested in playing with the teacher or even other kids. So at the beginning you may find some difficulties in handling your kid in the class for example stop them from screaming or running away from the classroom. To me, I think it's fine to go to school at any time. Once the course is suitable and my daughters are ready I will try to go with them. Just like my older daughter, I joined Kindermusic when she is 3 to 4 months. My parents think that I am wasting my money but I think it's nothing to lose to try. Maybe they really get something from there, who knows It's just my personal opinion, hope can help you

6#
發表於 06-8-7 21:41 |只看該作者

can't agree anymore.  thanks a lot.

7#
發表於 06-8-10 21:56 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
‹ 上一主題|下一主題